Watch the Video
Ted Cruz had a conversation that, regardless of your political views, holds some great lessons for all of us.
- Stay in charge of the conversation using questions.
- When the other person asks questions and doesn't let you answer, ask them to allow you to actually answer the question.
- Know the facts and keep bringing the conversation back to the facts.
- Ask people what they mean by their terms.
- Ask people how they support their assertions.
- Stay calm and help others do the same.